Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Deep Fur-eeze

Overnight, Chattanooga has become quite the winter wonderland. Between gazing out the window and playing in the snow, I spent the afternoon working on a few new wedding accessories. My must have accessory for the winter wedding is fur! Oh how I would love a fur capelet!

Even if it's not a winter wonderland for you wedding, what a luxe addition to your festive finery.


Little after party dress? Still white hot!


So many options....real, faux, dark, light, long, short....


Oscar de la Renta was feeling fur for Fall 2010.


The ever fab Victoria Beckham wears her fur like a lady...and a rock star.
I love that Mrs. B carries her Birkin bag with both looks.

This is my personal favorite. It has pockets!

There are beautiful faux furs available in all price ranges. If there is not a vintage fur floating around your family then ebay is your friend.
And if fur is not your thing then I suggest velvet with a lovely satin lining in a fun color!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! You started posting on your blog again. I have to brag that I got a vintage fur capelet last year at an estate sale and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, but I LOVE it. My sis-in-law got married last January and had a white fur capelet for some of her otuside pics. Just lovely!