Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Recap: Rachel and Jordan, May 15, 2010

Rachel and Jordan were so much fun to work with and had such wonderful ideas that really captured who they are as a couple.
Imago Photography captured the day so perfectly.  I'm so happy to share Imago's pictures with you (I am a TERRIBLE photographer).  
Enjoy!

 Chucks!

 My favorite bouquet so far!
 


 Such a classic bride.



Outside First Centenary United Methodist Church.  I love the modern look of the church in contrast to Rachel's traditional style.

At the reception, guests were treated to a photo booth by Image Cinema that doubled as the guest book and favors.  One of these guys happens to belong to me!

The cakes were amazing and delicious thanks to Cup-a-Dee Cakes.

The groom's cake was actually a huge blueberry muffin.

 Darling cake topper by etsy superstar, Hildoom.  Custom guitar pick favors...Rachel met Jordan when he was in a band and he used guitar lessons as a way to get to know her better.

This picture was my handy work.  I just love the Walden Club's chandelier.
Lovely!

Guests danced well into the night.  Rachel and Jordan had such a wonderful time that they abandoned their grand exit to enjoy their reception until the last guests departed!







1 comments:

Liz said...

Tori- The bouquet is FABULOUS! It's what I would want for a wedding. It is unique and beautiful. Are those my favorite flowers- peonies mixed in with the roses? Love the pics and great ideas.